|Commitments in Altotting.|
As every year in the Emmanuel Community, a number of consecrated sisters of different nationalities have recently made a first or definitive commitment in celibacy for the Kingdom of God.* They include:
- Marie-Dominique Minne, French, first commitment, in Lisieux, on the 3rd January.
- Marie-Rose Zerbo, of Burkina Faso, first commitment, in Lisieux, on the 3rd January.
- Mili Banko, Slovenian, definitive commitment, in the Netherlands, on the 4th January.
- Daniella Török, from Hungary, in Altötting, Germany.
- Anna Galikova, from Slovakia, in Altötting, Germany.
- Silvia Ponte, Portugese, in Fatima on the 28th December.
- Claire de L’éprevier, French, in Lisieux on the 3rd January.
- Sophie-Marie Drouineau, French, in Lisieux on the 3rd January.
On the 1st March, Immaculée Kantengwa and Odette Niyibizi (below left to right) will make their first commitment in Kigali (Rwanda).
Let us pray for them!
(*) Celibacy for the Kingdom of God in the Emmanuel Community is a form of missionary life according to the charism of the Community. In renouncing starting a family, members of the community commited in celibacy live a more complete personal disposition for adoration, compassion and evangelisation. Today there are about 200 men and women who live this call around the world. Click here to see the video clip the Emmanuel Community has prepared on the occasion of the opening of the Year of Consecrated Life (+16 000 views), and here to know about more consecrated life in the Emmanuel Community.
|Commitments in Lisieux.|